Sunday, September 26, 2010

Celebrating Our Gotcha Day!

                                           The moment that I held Caroline for the very first time.


Overcome with emotion

And, one year later!


Momma and Caroline


Grandma and Caroline

Our wonderful friends celebrating at Hong Kong Restaurant



We had a wonderful celebration of our Gotcha Day.  I can't believe it has been one year since I adopted my beautiful daughter Caroline on Sept 21, 2009.  I've posted a picture of that day, and also pictures of our Gotcha Day celebration with our friends.    What a magificent day Sept 21, 2009 was!  That day was surreal.  I was meeting my daughter for the very first time.  I had dreamed of that day for such a long time.....lived in my dreams so many times.  It was better that I had dreamed.   Caroline is the joy of my life and can't imagine life without her.

No comments: