Monday, August 17, 2009

Fingerprints Done - Homestudy Update Done

Today was a good day. Mom and I both received our fingerprint notice from the USCIS office in Indianapolis. Since the kind Officer Kreiger from USCIS told us to 'walk-in' for our fingerprinting appointment, that's what we did today. And, our prints were finished so quickly...I was amazed. So, here's hoping that the fingerprints are processed quickly.

Also, I was able to pick up the updated homestudy. So, I think I'm closer to being able to apply for my visa. I'm going to read up on what I need to do in the morning. I'm also confused about what airline to use to fly to China. But....those details will work themselves out.

One foot in front of the other....one step at a time....getting closer to Gotcha Day for Caroline.

1 comment:

McMary said...

Everything is moving along--so happy for you.