Friday, August 28, 2009

Going to China in September - Oh My Gosh!

The good Lord takes us down curvy paths sometimes....and the last 48 hours have been curvy for sure. But ultimately, God is in control....God is good, ALL THE TIME.

All along I thought I'd be traveling in October. The plan was for Anne and I to make the trip together and Mom would stay home. WELLLLLL..........we are now traveling Sept 17-30, and Mom is now going along with Anne. Very stressful couple of days, but I'm now feeling some relief that we now have a plan. Oh my goodness, SO MUCH TO DO.

Mom and I had a very nice visit with Maryann and her beautiful daughter Bella, and Jennifer and her gorgeous daughter Malia...both girls are Caroline's age and from China. It was wonderful connecting with these moms and to see little ones who will be special friends of Caroline.

I'm still a little shell-shocked that I'm actually traveling in less than 3 weeks and I will meet my precious Caroline in 23 days.

2 comments:

McMary said...

What an exciting time--this is what you have been waiting for--enjoy every minute, no matter how stressful.
I'm so happy for you.

Carrie said...

Hurray! Happy packing...safe travels...and take lots of pictures...I can't wait for the next Caroline chapter to begin.