Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome Home Caroline Party












Yesterday, a couple of former students hosted a "Welcome Home Caroline" party near the university campus. It was wonderful to see several former students, many of whom now have children of their own, as well as several friends. Amber and Sierra did a terrific job of planning the party...the decorations were lovely and the refreshments were delicious. You will also see a picture of Caroline in her new 'party dress'.....like I needed an excuse to buy Caroline a new dress! Sierra sang 'When Love Takes You In' by Steven Curtis Chapman while showing a slide show of my China trip. Then, Mom read a 'Letter to Caroline'.....which amazed me because Mom doesn't like to speak in front of people....knowing that, I appreciated her reading even more. What a nice day! Thanks Amber and Sierra....thank you Jennifer for your involved. I love those girls!



1 comment:

Kendra said...

It looks like a beautiful shower! It sounds like they did a great job. I really wish we could have been there too. Caroline looks so pretty in her new dress, and I love seeing pics of you with her. The extreme happiness in your eyes is so beautiful to see. ;)