Saturday, September 19, 2009

'Chillin' in Guangzhou

Today was a day to 'chill' and catch up on much needed rest.  Mom and I stayed in the hotel most of the day.  We ventured outside for a short walk, but since we really don't know where we are going, and because it is quite hot here, we decided to head back to the hotel and enjoy the amenities there.    
At breakfast I met three American families who had already experienced their 'Gotcha Day'.....such sweet babies.  I asked them a few questions about the eating habits of the babies....apparently they are eating everything in sight.  Also, one of the families that now lives in Louisville are natives of Indiana....the wife is originally from Peru and the husband from Kokomo.  It really is a small world.   
 Two days until Gotcha Day.  I would just like to fastforward to Monday, please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Chris, god bless you and your little one! Say hi to my momma for me and tell her I'm getting ready to go on my date tonight :) should be fun. Ill check back with her on how it went.

Much love,

kev

Bella's Mommy said...

Chris did you happen to catch their names? I would love to know being a Native Pervian and all!!!