Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank you, Wind Ensemble Ladies!

The ladies of the Indiana Wesleyan University Wind Ensemble held a shower for me....organized and hosted by Lindy. It was so nice to be with them and talk about the adoption process and what my life will be like for the next couple of weeks. They gave such lovely and wonderful gifts! I love my ladies of the wind ensemble.

Leave in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotcha Day in EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Okay, so I got on Facebook today, typed out a comment and ... it wouldn't post! Phewy!

Anyway, I wanted to wish you well on your journey of a lifetime! In mere DAYS you will be holding your precious Caroline! I will be praying for you both! Also praying for safe travels, good health, and that you and Caroline begin knitting a strong bond together.

I'll be checking your blog regularly, so please post as often as you can! God be with you!